VB Stuff: Hello friends, are you enjoying this monsoon season? Hope you will be. But you know what, you have to take care when you move from home. So today we are talking about five best stylish and comfortable footwear for this monsoon season, watch the photos.
1. Owing to the pointy toe design, we think this pair is totally office appropriate. You will surely earn endless compliments from onlookers when you hit the streets wearing these sandals.
2. Fancy a bit of glam? The chain detail will glam up your most basic outfit. Make the roads your private ramp as you adorn this pair of sandals by Next. Let the sun go down for uncomfortable shoes, opt for this pair of sandals that is crafted using comfortable Resin sole. Team perfectly with a midi skirt and a floral crop top for an ultimate look.
3. Fancy a bit of glam? The chain detail will glam up your most basic outfit. Beautifully designed for both casual and office wear, these beige belly shoes will definitely give a smart finishing touch to your gorgeous ensemble. While the synthetic upper and lining of these belly shoes promise a comfortable walk.
4. The neutral-hued shoe can be worn with practically anything. Go girl, rule the streets with this pair of black coloured sandals. This pair of sandals provides optimal flexibility, owing to the rubber sole. Perfect for twist and turn on the dance floor, this pair can be worn with little dress for the fun-filled night.
5. The ankle strap sandals are a perfect accompaniment to those midi skirts you plan on wearing. Stride down the high fashion lane by wearing these sleek pink coloured sandals. The strappy upper of these sandals is made of synthetic material, imparting a cool look to these. The TPR (thermoplastic rubber) sole of these sandals offers you great traction throughout the day. Pair these sandals with casual wear for a funky look on a cool evening.
So, guys, I hope you are enjoying this monsoon season and let me tell you that if you like my article please share with us your comment and press the below like and follow button to engage with us.